Tonal Painting Services - Greater Boston's Premier Painting Company
RSS

Recent Posts

Wrapping up the year!
A very productive month of September!
The "Honey-do" list
Where have we been the last three weeks? Well, let me tell you!
I've been around the world (well, Massachusetts) and ay ay ay!!!

Categories

Current Location
powered by

My Blog

A very productive month of September!

Malden ~ A small "starter portion" of a much larger job. An upstairs office and guest bedroom have been patched, sanded, and painted. Ceilings, walls, and trim ... 2 coats!

Salisbury ~ I don't think I have ever tried to fit so  much work into such a small time-frame. ALL 37 cabinet and drawer faces removed, labeled and set aside, two coats of a Synthetic Shellac latex based primer and two to three coats of finish paint on all faces and base cabinetry. A custom built shelving unit go the same treatment since I was asked so nicely! The side skirt shadow boxes on the stairway was given a fresh coat of paint, along with a paint and primer combo on a newly installed room division casing. Finally ... patched, primed, and painted the little girls' room (complete with a hot pink accent wall, naturally!).

Brockton ~ Removed a water stain from the kitchen ceiling. Painted a finish coat of paint on the kitchen, living room, stairway, and upstairs hallway ceilings. Also, two coats on the front and kitchen doors, AND two coats of eggshell finish on the living room, stairway, and upstairs halls.

Quincy ~ So, when a contractor decides to build a porch and neglects to use galvanized nails and screws, what happens? ... Tonal Painting has to come in and save the day! We counter-sunk (set below the level of the finish wood) each of over 500 nails and screws, then hit each nail and screw head with a oil based, rust preventing primer, filled each nail and screw hole with a wood filler, sanded each patch, primed them AGAIN, and painted the entire porch with a fresh coat of satin finish exterior porch and decking paint. Oh, and on our suggestion, we replaced a rotten riser, stair tread, and corner board to make sure the deck looked great when finished.

Dedham ~ Rather than tear down and replace two ceilings in this customer's home, I suggested that they allow us to scrape, patch, sand, and otherwise repair the ceilings. And, since we were already working there, the risers upstairs hallway, entryway, and stairway all got two fresh coats of paint.

Walpole ~ A very short description for two weeks worth of work. Scraped, sanded, and prepped the body and trim of this Walpole residence. Then applied a coat on tinted oil primer too all of the bare wood, and a coat of high build finish paint on everything. Also, restored the copper roof above the bay window and freshened up the pool's pump house with a coat of paint on everything.

36 Comments to A very productive month of September!:

Comments RSS
executive cv writing service on Saturday, June 09, 2018 7:11 AM
Education and skills are the things that can help you in raising your income. You just need to find the right and appropriate way for you to get on track. I must say your blog is helping the people in finding the right track. Keep it up.

top celebrity jackets on Friday, July 06, 2018 5:58 AM
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.

assignment help uk on Friday, July 06, 2018 6:55 AM
I remember that this is the post that helped my kids know about their starting day last year. They didn't get any notification through message from the school so they had to go online and search. They found this article and it helped them greatly.

uk essay writing on Friday, July 06, 2018 7:24 AM
Excellent content to get good information’s and I like to read this types of blog post for having writing knowledge. This is worth reading. For real the details ones are fun to read as it makes it more like suspense. I like this article.

essay helper on Friday, July 13, 2018 2:40 AM
Holy Family School is the best place to learn mathematics. I have visited this school and I am very happy after watching the environment. Order best playground tiles from playgroundtiles.uk

help with assignment on Friday, July 13, 2018 2:40 AM
For the batter advancement of your skin, you need to use the natural herbs. Those tips are positive and would be suitable for the whole skin type. Would share with my friends as well hope they get to benefit from it.

vinyl fence on Saturday, January 12, 2019 11:08 AM
Truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.

silicone travel bottles on Thursday, January 24, 2019 6:56 AM
This article is an engaging abundance of instructive information that is fascinating and elegantly composed. I recognize your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration.

Dissertration proposal writing services on Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:28 AM
Great post which is providing a lot of news which are so interesting for the students of the academic papers because I’d would rather use some together with the content in my weblog no matter whether you don’t mind.

cheap wholesale handbags on Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:09 PM
A debt of gratitude is in order for offering pleasant data to us. i like your post and all you impart to us is uptodate and entirely useful, i might want to bookmark the page so i can come here again to peruse you, as you have made a superb showing.

new jersey limousine service on Friday, March 01, 2019 7:31 AM
These days it's not easy for me to go outside to shop. So I am looking for some online marketing services that are not so confusing. My sister told me about one, but that service is very complicated.

Costa Calida on Thursday, March 07, 2019 10:31 AM
If you want to learn about the Tax law changes then you must come here. Here you can learn many things and all these tips are helps you to tell many things. And all these things are good for everyone.

ant extermination on Monday, March 11, 2019 8:23 AM
This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

pine tree removal cost on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:22 AM
I have read your article. It is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Here we are providing to help you if you are facing any issues regarding installing Bitdefender antivirus 2018. Then feel free and get in touch with our experts via

Dresscostume on Saturday, March 30, 2019 7:26 AM
Essentially, Hybrid applications are portable forms of the web applications. They are produced utilizing HTML5 and JavaScript. Enveloped by Native holders, they stack the vast majority of the information on the page as clients explore through applications. Half breed applications look like local applications at the end of the day they are filled by organization sites.

nakusp real estate on Tuesday, April 02, 2019 4:10 AM
That has all the earmarks of being magnificent anyway i am still not very beyond any doubt that I like it. At any rate will look much more into it and choose by and by!

Albert Einstine on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 6:20 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.

tweede woning costa blanca on Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:32 PM
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Latest episodes watch video online, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Star plus Indian Hindi Serial watch episodes today youtube videos.

professor charles jacket online for sale on Saturday, May 11, 2019 4:20 AM
Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you.

roblox hacks on Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:37 AM
Screenshots in the comments for those who can stomach it * Although I was immediately able to protect my daughter from seeing the whole interaction
Reply to comment

It looks like the best blog for comments, thanks for sharing this article. Good work!

Susan Hais on Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:04 AM
Thank you for sharing good knowledge and information. It is very helpful and understanding. Susan Hais Loved this too.

personalized kid mug on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:12 AM
This website is actually a walk-through you discover the knowledge you desired relating to this and didn’t know who to inquire about. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

70s fashion women on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 2:11 PM
Your web journal furnished us with important data to work with. Each and every tips of your post are wonderful. Much obliged for sharing.

Dark Phoenix Coat on Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:52 AM
This is an interesting post.

Donut Load Cells on Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:07 AM
Real estate agent marketing software can help you manage your marketing efforts. These packages typically include templates for business cards, door hangars, postcards, property flyers, brochures, email campaigns and animated home tours to help you efficiently reach out to existing and potential clients.

deer fence post on Monday, June 17, 2019 12:43 PM
Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

Michael Jackson Billie Jean Jacket on Friday, June 21, 2019 6:16 AM
Thanks for sharing such a great and informative post.

minneapolis wordpress help on Saturday, June 22, 2019 8:12 AM
Many users face different types of functionality or setup issues with the HP device. If you are having functionality or setup related issue with HP device then contact HP Support immediately. You will get onsite support from certified experts to resolve the problem.

things to do in the hague on Monday, June 24, 2019 2:09 PM

funwirks.com on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:57 AM

funwirks.com on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 10:15 AM

Michael Jackson Costume on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 5:54 AM
Your article is such an informative article. It is glad to read such those articles. Thanks for sharing.

picbear on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 2:29 AM
What a fantastic post ! it was absolutely actual informative.I attending advanced in account added of your assignment post, And accomplish you abiding that i will

fishnet on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:56 AM
Hello, The manual to house styles begins with deciding on the best kind associated with home. Each and every family member's option, numbers associated with rooms required and spending budget are a few of the key elements that will be considered when purchasing a house. You will find different house styles which make a wise decision while picking out a house. A few of the popular types are referred to below...